Neil Armstrong Lands On The Moon

Once upon a time there was a little boy. He dreamed to be an astronaut. When he grew to the age of 39 he took his first steps on the moon his name was Neil Armstrong.
The story people don’t know is who Neil met when he was on the moon.
When he was half way around the moon he saw a city and ran to it. The city was deserted.
It was deserted because there were aliens and they’ve never met anybody like Neil before. When they saw him coming, they ran away. They were all hiding and watching him from their houses.
Neil walked through the town. The buildings looked straight at first but when you looked up, they were shaped like a set of stairs. They were rainbow coloured and the doors were at the top of the building, shaped like diamonds. The windows were shaped like nonagons.
There were cars parked on the street but they didn’t look like earth cars. They had no wheels; they were shaped like a circle and had no windows.
Neil tried to knock on one of the doors but he couldn’t reach. He had an idea. He would jump on one of the cars and grab the door handle. When he jumped on the car, he slipped, the car rolled and it hit one of the buildings.
An alien fell out of the building. Neil couldn’t work out how this city worked until he saw the alien. Now he realised that it was a working city with living aliens in it.
The alien had four eyes on its head. He had six eyes on antenna. He had twelve arms and sixty five feet. He was a purple brown colour and had black teeth. He said to Neil,
“How are smoo? Shmat’s your name?”
“My name is Neil Armstrong and I’m here to learn about your community. What is your name?”
“My name is Ajux. I am a citizen of Moontown or, as we call it, Shmoontown.”
Neil asked “I don’t mean to be rude, but it is a very long trip from Earth, do you have any food I could eat?”
Ajux replied, “Yes. But what is Earth?”
On the way to Ajux’s house, Neil explains what Earth is and what people are.
When they get there Ajux says, “You first.”
Neil asks, “How?”
Ajux says, “It’s easy.” He jumped about two centimetres high, then three centimetres, then five centimetres, and then he took the biggest jump he could and grabbed the door handle.
When Neil tried it, he made it. Neil asked why he has an automatic door when there is a door handle. Ajux said it was to hold onto when they jumped.
Neil and Ajux shared a meal, they became great friends and Neil had to leave. Neil Armstrong died in 2012. But he didn’t go to heaven; he went to live with his friends on the moon.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!