MAD ANGAS

Once in the post apocalyptic world, where everyone is killing each other over petrol, there was a rebel, a hero. His name, MAD ANGAS.
People were screaming, explosions were going on. All the satellites have crashed to Earth. Thirteen months later and the apocalyptic world is ruled by a cruel field manager who's only interested is buying petrol, and if people don't sell it to them, he kills them for it. But other businessmen are also killing for petrol. The poor, however, are being rounded up to work for the businessmen. Any who don't want to are shot. MAD ANGUS is a hero to the poor, a pest to the rich and a man to everyone else. Once he even freed a whole city, at the cost of his own life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!