A Brothers Tale

Once long ago two princes were born to the Kingdom of Catapharia. Their names were Brian and Angel. They were very mischievous and always got into trouble, but they never let the other get punished for what they did.
One day their special bond was broken, after Angel mysteriously went missing. He was found with the dogs of Dogitanae, but they soon found out he was spying for his brother. It all went downhill when the dogs declared war on the cats of Catapharia because of the food missing from their kingdom. So the brothers set off on an amazing adventure to find the prey thief.
“Phew! This place stinks!”
“It’s supposed to Angel, it’s a swamp!” sighed Brian as they followed the trail that led to the Spice Caves. “If it didn’t then it wouldn’t be a swamp mouse brain!” he hissed. “No need to get so snappy. Honestly, Brian anyone would think you had turned into one of these crocod..." He didn’t get to finish before a tiger came out of nowhere! As she prowled forward they realised that she was the food thief. With some quick thinking and fancy foot work they soon brought her down and took her back to Dogitanae so they could stop the war. They were just in time to stop it and finally took rule over the forest of Catapharia while the tiger spent the rest of her life in jail and the brothers lived happily ever after...
Or did they?!
Nope they did.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!