War

Loud bangs come from the roar of bombs exploding,
the soldiers fear for their life.
They dug out trenches, the place in-battle to have a break.
The battlefield was filled with the bodies of the fallen.
Red mist filled the air.
The enemy base was in reach for the troops, the only defence artillery standing in their way, massive Tanks filled with power.
The soldiers were filled with fear going into battle with the great beasts.
Death was the only thought on the soldiers mind. The amount of violence was devastating. The soldiers longed to see their loved ones when they arrive home, if they ever did. The soldiers begged for this mayhem to stop, knowing that their lives were at risk.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!