Years Of Happiness

In a kingdom named Days of freedom, a princess was being born. The Queen was very sick. The king used to be a Shepard so he knew a lot of cures for illnesses. He recognized the cure, he needed a type of plant it was called Heroitis. He had to travel to Catigan city.
the King has to get there to save his baby and his wife. He had to go through the cave of lost souls and pass the ship of Daisy Krones. He had to pack and fast. He got on his horse Julian he was a chestnut with 3 white socks and a white face. He set off for his journey to Catigan city. He galloped off for his firs destination, the Cave of lost Souls.
He had to cross a desert, he found 3 pyramids. They were blocking the entrance to the cave of lost souls. He had to pick 1 to go through to get to the cave. He picked the second pyramid because he was born on the second. Hopefully that meant good luck. He went through the pyramid, Julian knocked over a vial containing some type of powder.
The King ran out of the pyramid. The King walked through the cave. There was heaps of screams coming from every direction, they were really confused. They passed out. They woke up in a tribe. They all had spears facing at him. Not Julian he was in golden stable getting fed hay. He was getting treated like a god or a king. That was it he was a god to them probably the horse god, he was whinnied to them it was a language that only the tribe knew.
The king ordered Julian to let him free. He whinnied, the tribe let him free. The king called Julian to come and get out of the cave as quickly as possible. The tribe didn’t agree to that and started running after them, the King and Julian got out but once the Tribe came out into the sun they burnt to dust.
They had to now go to the ship of Daisy Krones. But first after all that running they had to a camp. The King had made a biome for the both of them to sleep in.
That morning they woke up and headed for their next destination, Daisy Krones ship. They galloped and galloped until they got to the sea, but there was no ship were it said on the map it was on the beach.
They found the ship and the plant it was right in the crow nest somehow he had to get it down. He climbed up the nets to the crow’s nest when something grabbed his leg. It was Julian telling him to be careful he grabbed the plant. He was hoping to make it in time. He got home in time to see his baby being born and save his wife and his baby’s lives.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!