Nathans Sleep




“Nathan time for school. NATHAN TIME FOR SCHOOL. Nathan TIME FOR School! Oh well we will just leave him here.”
Two hours later… ‘’I’m superman,’’ said Nathan in his sleep. Four hours later… BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! The S.W.A.T team just arrived and BOOM! Nathan spins around and turns into a big fluffy teddy bear. He jumps onto a small purple elephant, spins around and goes to sleep in a 5 foot volcanic cradle.
Then he annoyed the S.W.A.T team so much that they got their guns out and BOOM! ‘’I have blasted him with my gun the general said over the radio.’’ ‘’I think he is dead.’’ All of a sudden he gets up and pulls his ear plugs out. Can I have a drink he said? And everyone starts laughing. The commander ‘accidently’ pulls the trigger on the tank and BOOM! ‘’Ops I think Nathan is dead now.’’ But Nathan gets up and goes home.

A few minutes later, Angus arrives and he brought the codes to hack the US navy! So Nathan got to work after. He had everything he wanted he shut down the system and got sent to jail. In the jail, it was dark and gloomy. But from hacking the US Navy he knew how to get out.

So the next day he escaped from jail and went on a deadly rampage with a puppy. The US navy came but Nathan was too powerful for even them because he knew all their tactics before they even used them. The cops came. He bet them The S.W.A.T team came and he had beaten them in a flash them as well. Then the puppy bit him and he ran for his life!

When he got back to his house he saw Angus and Nick who were working on an underground base. The underground base was massive it had 5 underground radios and a row of computers a row of high-teck gadgets, a row of guards at the very front and 200,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 star rated security systems and an auto firing plasma gun. It was awesome. Nathan was the commander of the whole operation. Nathan got a jet pack and the super computer when Nathan went outside nothing happened. He was safe. Everyone had given up Nathan shouted ‘’hooray’’ and started dancing around! And started eating cake.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!