Teacher Sleyers

Teacher slayers
Now I don’t know how you got into the base but I will tell you my story anyway .So you must know who we are well if you don’t we are the teacher slayers’. They are a group of kids who found out that teachers are robots from the future, who are planning to take over the world. It is the teacher slayers job to destroy them. The members of the teacher slayers include: thrasher696, hunter90, 007, Dasher663 and me Agent Bob. What I am about to tell is top secret so don’t go making a short story out of it or something.
There is only 3 ways of killing a teacher robot, over heat there system, over cool them until they freeze or just plain bore them to death. Now I may sound like an expert but I am the youngest member of the group and I will finely tell you my story. So I started off as a normal 10 year old boy loving cars, dressing up my bike for dress up your bike day and eating ice cream but that’s before it happened. I was at the park with my friends, Jake, Fred, John playing soccer. When me and my friends went to my house, when we arrived my mum was standing at the door. “Hi boys” she said in a voice like she wanted to kill us. “What does your mum do for work” asked john “teacher” I replied. “No, no, no we have to go like now” Fred said in a voice like we are all going to die.

“Why do we have to go” I asked. “Well I don’t Know how you are going to take this but your mum is an evil robot from the future said Jake raising his eye brows. “What good one good one you guys got me for a second” I said in a voice like this is inoperable. Finley convinced me leave but I thought it was a game until the door shut closed. “Where do you think you’re going” said robot mum. Grabbing Fred and smashing
Him on her rock hard head knocking him out. Bang, Bang John and Jake now both lying on the ground knocked out what should I do I’m dodging the three arms shooting from her chest “die die die “she shouted. I spot melting ice cream seating on the kitchen bench I dogged ducked and grabbed the melting ice cream off the the bench and pored it down her bake. “No what did you do “mum robot screamed creeeeeeeeeeeeeeek she froze and exploded. “John Jake Fred are you ok” I shouted.” Is that you?” Fred said. “Did you get her” Fred said. 15 mins later they lead me to the school and in to the boy toilets and Fred and Jake jumped in and disappeared in to the toilet jump in said john. I am now and still is teacher slayer .I was once a normal boy but now I am teacher slayer looking for his real mum.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!