Kidnaped

"Quick Lisa run!"
"Why?"
"We are getting kidnapped, that’s why, so run!!!"
Suddenly, "Lisa are you ok?" said Jenna.
"Yes I’m fine, are you ok?" replied Lisa.
"I’m fine. Lisa where are we?"
“It looks like a forest. Oh great and I have a dinner with my godmother tonight!” said Lisa.
“None of this would have happened if you didn’t want to go the very long way home Lisa.”
The girls stood up and walked away in two different directions. The girls were sad and scared to see what is ahead of them. Lisa walked to a dark and gloomy cave and Jenna walked along a peaceful river. Lisa walked far into the cave; there were lights and pots of gold! Lisa was enchanted by the bright and happy feeling in her stomach.
On the other hand Jenna suddenly noticed the peaceful river came to a fork. Jenna was happy to stay on the side she was on, but in the back of the mind something was telling her to go to the other side. Jenna took no notice of that. Lisa was having the time of the life in the cave, calling all her friends on her phone, telling them about her amazing discovery, everyone but Jenna.
Jenna was walking down the river then, "AHHHH!" Jenna fell in a swamp! Then again, "AHHHH!" There was hundreds of skeletons in the swamp with Jenna. Jenna was struggling to get out. Her feet felt frozen and not allowing her to move. She was terrified by the look on the skeleton’s faces. She didn’t want to turn out like them. Who knows what is in the swamp. Jenna was screaming at the top of her lungs AHHHHH! She heard a rustling in the bush. She thought it would have been a man-eating bunny, but it was just Lisa.
Jenna has never been so happy to see Lisa in her life.
“Oh thank God. Lisa you're here. Now get me out of here quick!!”
Lisa helped Jenna out of the swamp and back on land.
“Oh thank you Lisa, so much. I thought I was going to die in there.”
“Well you’re just lucky you have a powerful and loud voice,” said Lisa.
“Well, now what do we do?” said Jenna.
“I guess I could show you my cave.”
“Wow, a cave,” said Jenna with a disappointing look on her face.
The girls walked to Lisa’s cave and that disappointing look on Jenna’s face soon turned into an enchanted look. Jenna wanted to swim in the gold! Lisa was playing on her phone when she remember she could call someone. Lisa called her dad and he would pick them up shortly.
But here is a secret about this story. Who was the one who kidnapped the girls in the first place? Well, the one who is picking the girls up. Of course the girls do not know. Well, it is safe to say the girls made a big mistake.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!