Teacher's Bad Day

My name is Mr Figger and I had the WORST DAY EVER!! It all started when I reversed my car into a pole...

I had to get it repaired so I took the other car to work. On the way there I got stuck in traffic because someone parked in the middle of the road.

I parked under a tree this morning. When I stepped out of my car something gooey landed on my head. Then I looked up and saw a bird fly away!!!

I walked into the classroom when I find out my class was responsible for prayer in assembly and I had two new students who wouldn't listen to the instructions!

I had already had enough so I sent the class to read silently. I was reading my magazine when gooey, sticky, dreadful stuff came out of my new student's mouth. It smelt like off ham so I went to the nurses office. The office smelt of chlorine, so I cleaned up and went home early.
I was walking when I stepped in a brown, humungous, sticky dollop next to a dog that was creeping away as slow as a snail. But then it started to hail...

BANG! BOOM! SMASH! KAPOW! POW! Went the hail on my car roof. I pulled over on the side of the road. I was there for an hour, then the police gave me a parking ticket.

Steam came out of my nose, my face was as red as a tomato, my hair turned grey, I screamed when I got home...

Then I found out I had another new student!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!