Fairy Floss World

“Phew, it’s hot! Oh, look at that. What it that? It’s beautiful!” Jazz said. So he called his friends and they came with him too, to go to the icecream park. “Oh No!” said Milly. “the ice cream park has melted!”

So they went to find out who did it. They had to go in the choco ship out to earth. Then 50 days passed, trying to see what planet it was and they…..picked the right one. They talked to the humans and they said if they could have some fairy floss. They would pay $50,000. They said “yes.”

“di di di di di dum dum dum.” “Hello!” Jamie said, “it’s me, do you mind if I could talk to Matt?” “Ok.” So he said if he could stay in fairy floss world. They all said YES!! They went to the milk falls and the ice cream park.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!