Cameron James-Alan Intervalo

Five long years have sadly past, I can't believe it's gone so fast.
The memories we've had will stay in my heart, but I hate to know that we're apart.
As days go by I start to wonder, what it would be like to have my brother.
I know you'll be with me wherever I go, but the best thing to do is to take things slow.
I want this bad nightmare to disappear and for you to come back and just re-appear.
I hope that one day we'll unite again, and restart our life without being in pain.
I was only eight, on that day, but i'm all grown up and thirteen today.
My tears and sorrow will never end, and it's sad we had no time to spend.
I wish I could, relive the past, to make every special moment last.
I know that wishes don't always come true, so I'll guess i'll stay foever blue.
There's always a moment I'm thinking of you, that will never change, it is true.
I miss you infinity and beyond, but to see you again, I have longed.
I never got to say good-bye, that's the part that makes me cry.
I have pictures of you on my wall, but there's not very much that's why it's small.
You were only in my life, for 8 whole years, which makes me cry even more tears.
I can't believe you're gone forver, I hope it's not long until we're together.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!