Queen Opal The Heroine


Queen Opal was a heroine. Queen opal had 100 guards. She didn’t call her guards when they where at work. She felt scared when Queens came and kissed the rug.
She didn’t like her necklace because it was blue. She had brown hair, blue eyes and a rather pointed nose. Here is the story of Queen Opal most famous adventures.

One dark scary night Queen Opal heard a terrifying scream. So she grabbed a vine and swung out of the window with her long, slim body. She swooped down between the evil guy and the girl who was screaming and she ran over to the girl. She grabbed the girl and she swung her to her home.

Queen Opal loves her necklace now because it turned pink from her heroic reaction. Her favourite colour is pink and all ways will be.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!