Tamaki

Tamaki
Once upon a time there was a dashing and charming young prince who was treated like a slave or even a guard to guard his father. This was because his father never liked the thought of him being a better ruler than he was.
So just about every day the king left his throne and walked into the middle of his study. When he was positive that no one was following him, he went to the cabinet in his library then he pulled a special book and he went into his secret room. In the room there was a mirror and he went up to it and always said “mirror mirror on the wall who is the greatest ruler of them all”. The mirror always answered” You are oh wise and wonderful one” but one day he answered differently “Tamaki, will make a greater ruler than you.”
The king was outraged and confused his son wasn't even a king yet. So the mirror told him.” even if he is not a king people think and already know he is a better ruler then you.” Just by that one sentence the mirror told him. The king knew something had to be done.
The king ordered one of his servants to seduce him and plunge a dagger into his back. She agreed and was taking him to the forest where she was to kill him and he knew she was going to but then she couldn't because of his charming ways and his courage. So she let him go and he ran in the forest. Was lost for days he eventually passed out from starvation. When he woke up he had heaps of little girl dwarfs around him. He had told them about everything that had happen. After a group huddle they decided that he could stay however they had agree that he would go and work in the mine for them while they stayed and cleaned the house and did everything that needed to be done.
About a week or so later the king figured out that his son was alive so he decided to take care of him himself. So he disguised himself as an old traveler and set out. He walked pasted the dwarf’s home and went to the mines he gave his son an apple to eat and he fell into a deep sleep.
It was getting late and the dwarves started to get worried so they set of to the mines just to find him dead on the ground. So they built a glass coffin and put him in it and because they thought he was so handsome they didn't bury him they just left him in the forest.
A week later a young beautiful princess named Haruhi rode past when she saw him she stopped and went closer. Even though she knew he was dead she couldn't resist kissing him. So she bent down and kissed him. All of a sudden he woke up she was so happy that she asked him to marry her and they made a little cottage and lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!