My Name Is Sydney : I Can Do Anything

I glared at my opponent. A peach-coloured beam, threatening to let me slip, fall and humiliate myself at this televised event with ten professional judges. Not to mention the whole world watching.

No, I won't slip. Instead I will honour my family name. I am strong and capable of anything. I can take on this beam. I will ace the vault. My floor rountine will amaze everyone.
My name is Sydney, Monday night I am a perfectionist

If you take a chance to study my surname, 'Tsan-Myg,' you will realise it actually means gymnast. It means me, purely, totally 100 % .
My name is Sydney Tsan-Myg, I am a gymnast on Tuesday

Anywhere I go I am a favourite. I am popular and pretty.
I have blonde hair, with blue eyes and freckles. Everyone loves me.
I am Sydney, I am bold and beautiful, especially on Wednesday

At home I was a LITTLE naughty to my older, sport crazy bothers, Sorry, I mean brothers. I teased them by hiding the T.V remote on footy night. ALL the men in the house went crazy, while I was in my bedroom "sleeping" under the covers.
My name is Sydney, Thursday night I was funny

I am loud, crazy and I love it.
I'm hanging out with my friends. We go to the movies, discos and bowling together. It is really fun. We have a great time.
I am Sydney, and due to Friday night I was in a movie watching mood

On the weekend I spend time with my family doing daring activities such as sky diving and abseiling. I also enjoy surfing, snow boarding, skating, karate and of course gymnastics.
My name is Sydney, Saturday and Sunday are my sporty days

And Sydney will live happily ever after and never be judged because...
No matter what day it is, she can BE, FEEL and DO ANYTHING!
Her name will always be Sydney Tsan-Myg and she will have the power to be anything on all days of the week but she will forever and ever be original

THE END
P.S And in case your wondering,

Sydney will just be Sydney

no matter what

forever







FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!