Fallin' In Love With Inspiration

I have chosen Alicia Keys as my inspirational person because she just builds everyone together as one. An example of one of her songs that inspires people to start again and try again, is “ A brand new me”. This song inspirer’s people to start a new, fresh life again, as there is always time for a new beginning. By reading about this singer ‘Alicia Keys’, she is known as a kind-hearted, nice person. One of her quotes were

“Once people see this 'Unplugged,' I just want them to feel the spontaneity, to feel passionate, ... I want you to see another side of me, that's free, and feel where my head is, where whatever happens, happens. I want you to feel inspired.” This quote really sums up what Alicia is as a person....

In 2002, Alicia Keys walks out of the 44th Annual Grammy Awards with five statuses for the Best New Artist, best R&B Album, Best R&B song (“Fallin”), Best Female R&B Vocal Performance and song of the year “ Fallen”. After winning these Awards, she said this to all watching, “ I’d like to dedicate this to just thinking outside the box and not being afraid of who you are no matter what you do”
I think what she said at the Grammy Awards, was very inspirational, it is easy to understand for all ages. It basically just reads, to think outside the box, not always be insecure. You should never be afraid of being who you really are, its what you do, nobody else.
I feel as if Alicia Keys, is such a great role model, to me she is not like all the other girl singers. She is more than that, and she is such a great, inspiring person. I believe that anyone can look up to her.
She is as pretty as a picture. This means she takes care and cares what she wears to the outside world, which is so lady-like.
I think Alicia Keys is the most respectful, inspiring person.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!