Danny The Dragon's Picnic

Once upon a time, there was a dragon called Danny. He wanted to go to the city. But his mother said “No”. So one day he said “let’s go to the city together” so they did. They had a picnic but he then saw a child called Max who was stuck in a tree. He went to help him but his wings got stuck in the tree so he cried and cried. Then his mother heard him crying, then she came and helped him and also his new friend Max. Max talked and talked with Danny until they were rescued. Now Danny and his new best friend Max sat next to each other in a picnic. They would have their picnic at the city or at the cave. But they never forgot their special adventure they had when they went to a picnic together and so Max and Danny lived happily ever after.
The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!