The Ocean

Excellence Award in the 'Dream Big 2013' competition

The ocean
Once upon a time there lived an octopus named France who lived in ocean near Hopetoun Australia. It saw all the animals in the ocean and was very kind to them. BUT one day a shark went by. But France didn’t know that the shark was in a grumpy mood. The shark swam past France. He turned around and saw France. The Shark swam so fast that France couldn’t move a bit. He saw how yummy the little octopus looked. Luckily France was a blue ringed octopus one of the most dangerous and dearest and scariest animals on sea. With a strike the shark was DEAD. The little octopus and his friends moved to a reef. When they got there they met all kinds of fish such as the sun fish bigger than a full size human, a gold fish, salmon, pink snapper, seahorse and a little blue ring octopus called Paris. Paris and France made good friends and played together until sunset. Then they would sleep together and France would dream of the same thing each night which obviously to be about that shark that he killed that very same day. France, Paris and their friends lived happily ever after.
The end
By Tara Walter
Year 3 2013
Cascade primary school

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!