Falling Off My Bike

One day I was riding my bike in the street when i was jumping the gutter.When my next door nouihbour called out to me and asked if i wanted to play a game of soccer and i said"and i said i'll have one more jump" then i went and did it when i hit the gutter i hit my toe and the toe nail fell off when i had a look at my toe nail there was blood all the way up to my ankle so i put the brakes on and i went over the bars off my bike and then the bike landed on me. so my next door nougbour came and got me and put my foot in vinigar water and got all the blood off my foot then he baniged my foot and then mum took me home and we giot ready and went to a friends house.

the end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!