Radiantly Shining

Her life is like a deep, dark, black hole. She used to be a shining star but lately her light has faded just like her dreams. She has lost her luminous sparkle. She used to sparkle like nothing you could ever see. Her beautiful smile lit up the whole sky, it was truly breath-taking. She was the biggest and brightest star in the universe. She could tell her story with her soul.There were none other just liked her. She was different. She stood out from the rest. Billions of stars shined in the sky but only she was the first to catch peoples eyes. Her luminous light sparkled in their eyes. They all instantly fell in love with her.They fell in love with her hope, courage and desire to be different. She inspired people. She brought peace. All the other stars became jealous so they brought her down.They told her she was useless and pathetic.They laughed at the way she lit up the open, dark sky. She doubted herself. She no longer believed in herself. They stopped her from doing what she loved She once dreamed to shoot across the night sky like a soaring bird searching for freedom but the bigger and brighter sun told her she couldn't. They crumbled her dreams just like space dust. She didn't want to be different anymore. She didn't want to sparkle anymore. She didn't wanna shine radiantly. She lost belief in herself. She lost everything she used to be. She no longer shined in the sky. She didn't want to do anything anymore, so she didn't. She gave up. She became a black hole. So now there is one less sparkling star that shines beautifully in the night sky.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!