Magia

On an alternate earth, there is a tribal village called the Magia located on the coast of Antarctica. Unlike the rest of the world, these people can use magic.
But, there is a beast threatning their Village, 'The Forest Devil' they call him. He has been threatening them for 800 years.

All Magians own a magic staff with a symbol they choose themselves, carved from the rock at the foot of the sacred mountain called Vitivonai. They get a short staff when they're 12, and a longer staff when they're 15. Another thing that all Magians have are traditional Facial tattoos, known as "animals markings", Which are supposed to resemble the markings of the polar cats living near Magia.

Too this day The Forest Devil is threatening Magia, coming in the night destroying homes and stealing livestock, that is the true reason why the penguins are leavening, even the seals are trying to get away from the mayhem.

People have tried to find Magia but have failed, it is protected by a magic spell so only magical folk can find it, but if your lucky they might let you in, only if your good and not a spy for The Forest Devil. ;)

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!