Last Round Of The N.Q.K.C!!

At Herberton the last round of the North Queensland Khanacross Championship is under way. My worst enemy is out to destroy me but I have brought a brand new car with me this year with double the horse power. I think that I have a good chance of beating bob. I got to the track first, and watched him make his entrance with his car under a cover on the trailer, keeping it a surprise as long as possible. Everyone there surrounded the trailer when he stopped. He slowly pulled the cover off and revealed Sebastian Loab’s 2012 WRC winning car. This changed my attitude completely and I had to rethink how I could beat him. Do I cut the fuel line so his car stops? If I do that the fuel could drip on the muffler, catch on fire and burn the million dollar car down to the ground.
If you think I chose to cut his fuel lines, continue reading from here.
If you think I chose not to cut the lines go to number 2.
I go and sit in his camp and have a rum and coke to make friends. We had a lot to drink and when he went over to the fire to talk to his pit crew. I went and cut his lines with a knife. In the morning he got in the car and went for the first lap. The car went 50 meters and then stopped, bob hoped out and just as he looked underneath the car it burst into red hot flames and his deafening screams echoed throughout the stadium. I am happy that his car is gone so I can win but I am upset that the beautiful car is now ruined.
2 Throughout the first tuff day we were a tied, on some runs I was beating him and on others he was beating me but at the end of the first unbearable day we had the same amount of points. On the second day I was beating him by a few seconds but he still was constant throughout the day. The event organisers wouldn’t let us see our times for some unknown reason. When we were at prise giving they left the out right places until last. When they said the person name who came third, it was a relieve that it wasn’t me. They went straight to 1st, they said bobs name I just started to cry. Then they said my name and I came 2nd.
Jody Morton

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!