Happy Kids

happy kids

Once upon a time there lived a man and a girl named marry they lived in a big house on their own. They had a hole in their heart that could only be filled with kids. Him and his wife were going to try and have a child but marry found out that she couldn’t have kids she was very sad. Marry said to her husband ’’ I want kids can we adopt ? ’’ her husband said’’ lets try’’ so they both went to the orphanage to see if they could adopt a child marry wanted a girl so she could go shopping with. The man wanted to adopt a boy so they could work on the cars. At the orphanage there were only babies they both thought it would be best to get twins they got a girl and a boy and they all lived happily ever after.



The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!