HALO

21:36 Planet Harvest 22 June 2523
Through dark ice caves, past treacherous crevices, my warthog drifts cross the ice. ”How much longer till we get back to base?” I said Yawning quietly in the passenger seat.” Not long, about 3 minutes. ” Said Sargent Forge, in the turret seat. “I can see the exit.” Said The Driver of the warthog.” Great, I can get some rest.” I Yawned out loudly.
The Next Day It Was Peaceful until...
RED ALERT, RED ALERT!!!!!!! “What the hell is happening?” I said.” We are under attack!!!”Said 1 of the gaurds”SCARAB SUPERTANK!!” ”Spirit Of Fire this is noble 6 we are under attack by a scarab. Requesting backup over. “ I said. “This is Spirit of fire Request Granted. Hold on tight until Backup Arrives, Over.” Said Captain Cutter.
4 minutes later…..


INCOMES THE CALVARY.
“I see Multiple Odst Units Incoming. “ Said Sargent Forge taking out some grunt squads.
“This better work Noble 6 or Alpha Base is toast & Then We will lose our foothold on Harvest along with our lives.” Said Sargent Forge.” Need a Hand.” Said Carter & The Odst squads. ”show offs.” Said Sargent Forge. “Okay lets go kick some covenant butt!!” I said excitedly.
Up The scarab’s leg, Over the Head Of the scarab &…………………………………..
BOOM GOES THE SCARAB TANK!!
We Won!!!!!!!!!!!
“Congratulations Noble 6.”Said Captain Cutter.” RETURN TO SPIRIT OF FIRE OVER”

THE END FOR NOW……..

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!