KA-BOOM

“I am awesome,” I said.
“NO YOUR NOT!!!!!”said the IRON DOOR “OWWWWW!!!” it continued as I SMASHED IT!!!!!!!! I’m sitting on a recliner chair..calming down. When….. KA-boom, I fly up still on the chair to the International Space Station.
REALLY??? I hit THE IRON DOOR!! “OPEN,” I gasp
“NO!!!!” yells the IRON DOOR. “YOU SMASHED ME!!!!”
THINK,THINK,THINK!!!!!!!! METEOR!! I have two sticky magnets! I toss one of the magnets!!!! CLANG!!!!!! Went the magnet.
THE METEOR IS COMEING TO………….ME!!! The meteor smashes the iron door away. I dive inside the I.S.S. kicking the meteor away. CRASH!!!!!!!!!! I SCRAMBLE inside to find a radar showing a replay of MY HOUSE GOING KA-BOOM!! I see Mum, Dad and my brothers sprinting to safety. In the ISS I find that it is not the ISS at all!!!!!! I see a logo. W.B (WORLD BOOM!)
Evil spy agency! They must be stopped!
“Greetings,” I hear a cold, sharp voice from behind me.
I jump around to see a cloaked, black figure.
“JOIN OR LEAVE!” he yelled
“JOIN,” I say, that moment I regret and will regret forever.
TRAINING
The next day I was showing no mercy. I saw an extreme computer and jumped and in mid-air and smashed it. I smash through a glass window seeing a guy training. I see a monitor and a frightened-looking boy.
“-,” he opens his mouth to talk then closes it again.
“RRRRR!” I roar, smashing the punching bag. The strength-meter shattered!
“See the boss,” said the boy typing calmly on his computer.
10 minutes later I am talking with the boss.
“You see, I think you are just what I need,” he said.
“Oh yes I would say you’re surprised,” I replied.
“Yes indeed,” responded boss.
“So…” I trailed off.
“I want you to be the success of our agency,” said boss
“Yes sir,” I say enthusiastically.
“I want you to go on a mission,” said boss at once “in order to do so you must fill in these terms and conditions. I’ll show you some of them- You agree that this is dangerous, You agree that you could die, This mission involves galactic travel-will you still try? I answer “yes” to all of them. Then it briefs my mission-travel to galaxy X24 and destroy planet i, the sun and all moons.
It gave me a ‘clock device’ telling me I had 1year and 59 seconds.
I am in my rocket. MEATEOR! I just dodged it! Phew, at the planet! I don’t want to be nasty and destroy the planet so I make friends and play. 364 days later... The rocket is about to explode, so I fly back to earth. 5weeks later… I have everything ready, WB use evil storage so if their base is destroyed they will be good. I run inside looking at the radar showing WB go KA-BOOM! Déjà vu!!






FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!