Fairytale

fairytales can be true, or sometime the magic is inside you. if you believe you can do anything, then the world will accept what you bring and you have something that's very rare, full of knowledge and full of care. friendship is one of the greatest things, we should be grateful to what it brings.we all care about what you do so here is a message from me to you. The world will hand us the most greatest things, a fairytale which we can not bring.it's simple it's nice and very caring,so pass it to the world so it can keep sharing. some people have never heard of fairytales before, so be grateful and please adore. read as much fairytales as you can than see what happens to you than.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!