A Boys Life

I was born in Canberra Hospital in 2003 with my Mum and Dad they named me Mani Spinaze I was a boy. I had a sister named Hannah who was 3 years older then me, when I was in preschool I went to a nearby school called Condor . It was polluted with rubbish so I moved to Apple Tree.
When I was in kinder I went to Fadden primary. At recess and lunch I played with my sister and her friend Abby. My Mum wanted me to make some friends so I started up a game and my friend was Lucas, somehow we just were friends. Once we were in first grade our teacher was Miss Lambert who chose someone to get a prize every week. I was the first to get a prize. ? I chose a car uh ,how boring is that?I got bored of it, so I put it in my box where all my other cars are. I am a huge car collator I have something like 150 cars,WOW!!. I don't really like the mornings and evenings because in the morning it's cold and frosty but I have to go to school yes. And in the evening I can't go to sleep,lucky I don't wake up because I am a very deep sleeper. Miss Lambent was a very good and cheerful teacher. At recess and lunch me and Lucas some other kids race to our playground .There are four places Platinum is first ,Gold is second Silver is third and Bronze we thought it was fun! On weekends my parents let me on the computer for only one hour for games and one hour for videos each weekend. And I only get 20 cents every day and I can only spend my money on my birthday and Christmas! Now in second grade our teacher was Mr Floyd he loved space so much that he let someone take his very expensive telescope home for a week!
My next friend was Jerry he was new and Mr Floyd said that I had to show him round school so I just got to be his friend. I hope that third grade will be better .wrong. Third grade is worse.just worse! I don't want to talk about it. On to forth grade I am trying to get my pen License not working. The two main subjects are math which I love and spelling witch I am the best at . In spelling you have to read and check you know the word then spell the word then write the word in a sentence.well that's all! Thanks for listening!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!