Fantasy Story

One day, a boy called Evo was walking to people to ask for food, since he was an orphan because his parents died in a car crash when he was a baby. Later on he found a stick but it was in a weird shape. When Evo grabbed the stick he got teleported to a strange place called ‘magic alley.’
Evo saw really weird people dressed in magic cloaks. He saw people doing a festival and they were doing weird stuff. He asked someone what they were doing and how he got to magic alley. The person said ‘’you got here by the wand you’re holding and those people are doing magic tricks.’’. Evo was completely amazed by what the man said. He thought that he should become a wizard and help the people who are in trouble with bad people; he also thought he could become a superhero. He wanted to try out and see how the wand works. It turned out to work horrible though, it did work.
Evo was really lucky because, he found so much money that he managed to buy a small and cool phoenix. While Evo was observing the phoenix he thought he should name it Topaz. Topaz turned out to be a really fast fire phoenix but the most amazing thing was that Topaz could survive under water for 5 straight hours!

Later on, he found an enormous school for wizards. Evo was hoping that he can get to the school. While walking he found a poster on the ground. When Evo picked it up it said ‘’Talent Show’’ and it said the winner will get to go to the wizard school. Evo was so excited to enter the talent show. It turned out to be a really hard competition though Evo and Topaz managed to win in the end. Evo also found out the name of the school is ‘’Wizards College’’.

On the first day, Evo rode on a special griffin whose name was Gavin and he could also breathe fire. He was also able to talk, Evo was really amazed again. It wasn’t a good day for Evo because; a boy had been captured by the evil knight and his fire dragon. Everyone was really scared while Evo was wondering who the evil knight was? The answer was that he was the worst ever villain who ever existed.

Evo thought that people will be happy and proud of him. When he asked the head master of the school if he could volunteer he said that it was very risky still he allowed Evo to rescue the boy from the evil knight. He brought Gavin and Topaz along with him just in case he needed help defeating the evil knight because Evo still didn’t know how to use his wand plus Gavin knew the way to the evil knight’s cursed castle.

When reached their destination they were completely exhausted and hungry Gavin was really tired, because he had been flying nonstop without taking a break or eating anything and it was super hot. They thought that they should have a small break so they can recover from the travel. After, they easily found the cursed castle because it was twice as big as Wizards College is!’

The minute they started to look for the boy, they saw a bunch of ghost knights roaming around and one of them spotted, Evo and his team while they were in the search for the evil knight though Gavin came prepared for the ghost knights, because he had an enormous invisible cloak. Once they found the boy they ran away as quick as they could but, the evil knight spotted them then he told his dragon to block their way. The dragon was really powerful and when the evil knight showed up problems got worse because he had magic powers. Evo tried his best to use the wand and in the 5th try it finally worked and then the evil knight was defeated with his dragon. Later they returned to Wizards College.

Everyone was so happy with what Evo had accomplished. People said that he was one of the best rookie wizards in history and Evo also got a nickname ‘’Rookie Wizard.’’

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!