I Fell In Love

Although Mike and Tom have been friends for years, they have grown apart and have little in common. The widower Mike is a poor mechanic who lives in a humble house in the countryside. Tom is a rich man with a vast business empire and little time for old friends. However, when Mike prepares to work abroad and earn more money, he turns to Tom to solve a problem. Tom lets Mike's daughter Sarah stay at his house as he cannot turn down his old friend's request and Sarah comes to live with his family. At first, country girl Sarah is ill at ease in the huge mansion. She is befriended by Tom's son Austin, who assures her that he has no romantic interest in her and that a boy and a girl can be platonic friends. The pair share outings and confidences and all seems to be going well.
Austin takes Sarah to a party, organized by some of his rich friends. They humiliate Sarah and accuse her of scheming to marry Austin. Sarah leaves in tears and distances herself from Austin. At that point, Austin realizes that he has fallen in love with her. With the aid of his mother (who likes the unassuming Sarah) and his comic friend Matt, Austin sets out to win Sarah's heart. He succeeds, but Tom balks at the romance, as he does not want his son to marry a poor nobody. He prepares to send Sarah home in disgrace. At this unfortunate moment, Mike returns from overseas. Tom accuses him of plotting to match Austin and Sarah. Mike and Tom quarrel, and Mike and Sarah return to their village humiliated.
Austin refuses to accept the separation. He defies his father and is disinherited. He goes to Sarah's village and begs to be allowed to marry her. Mike, angered by Tom's accusations, says that he will allow the marriage on one condition: Austin must prove that he can support his wife by his own efforts. Austin then works as a truck driver and laborer in the nearby quarry. At the end of the month, when Austin is ready with the required money and comes to win over his lady's father, he is ambushed by his enemies. They nearly succeed in killing him, but he survives. Mike harshly dismisses Austin's efforts, but his stoic determination melts Mike's heart, and he agrees to let Sarah marry Austin. When Tom arrives at Mike's village, Austin confronts Sam and his friends and Austin, Mike, and Tom kill all of Austin's enemies, thus saving Sarah. By the end of the movie, the estrangement between Mike and Tom has ended, too. Austin and Sarah live happily ever after.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!