Girl Guides

This is a poem wrote about girl guides... The second one is acrostic.

We gather every Friday,
We all have a say,
We spend 2 hours together,
No matter what the weather.
We all are respectful and kind,
And come in to guides with an open mind.
Girl guides is fun.

Friendships that will last forever are made at girl guides.
Reach out to one another and help them through difficulties.
In the girl guides hut, many memories and milestones are made.
Everyone participates in the activities to make them much more fun.
No one is left out at Girl Guides and we never say that we can’t do it.
Dolphin, Rosella, Kingfisher, Kookaburra patrol all support each other.
Sometimes, our friends do not show up at guides but we have other friends.
Half of the world believes that friendship is the most important thing to have in life.
It is so fun at Girl Guides that my friends and I want to stay for and extra day.
People at Girl Guides create many friendships that will last there whole life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!