Tallebudgera Camp

Tallebudgera camp
On 26th of August 2013 we the year fives went to camp at Tallebudgera at Tallebudgera we all split into cabin groups and activity groups in my cabin group it was me, Jarrod, Aiden, Mack and Dom in my activity group it was me Jarrod, Mack, Aiden, Dom, Ashli, Maddie H, Emilie, Chloe, Jayden, Jayda, Liam, Madelyn S, Kiana, Alleyah, Kezyah, James, Thomas and Ethan.
The first activity was body boarding/surfing.
First we all put on a wet suits then we all grabed a boogie board and ran for the beach when we got on the beach we sat down and talked about the beach and the safety rules of the beach.
After we talked about the safety on the beach we went out in the water I got dumped about 3 times but went over about 50 times but it was still awesome we also did races on the body boards.
After that we had our dinner at the dinning hall we had chicken gravy potatoes and mixed vegetables it was very nice. That night we had a movie night we all watched nanny mc phee after that we went back to our cabin and went to bed.
The next day we got up at 6.30am and went to the dinning hall for breakfast we had cerial and hot food the hot food was sausages toast and scrambled eggs .
After we had breakfast we went to evasion games at evasion games we did navel officers and pirates in that game you have to run through the corridor with out getting hit by the dodge balls our team won both games out of both. After that we went for lunch we had a ham and salad burger and some fruit of our choice. After lunch we had high ropes at high ropes we had a team of me, Liam, Aiden, Jarrod and Thomas when ever we had to go up the ropes we had to say our check call it very fun I did not get to the top of any 4 the furthest I got on any of them was about half way it was still fun like they all are we then went for afternoon tea we had chocolate brownies and fruit of your choice, after afternoon tea we went back on the high ropes for another hour.
After high ropes we had dinner we had beef and potatoes with mixed vegetables that night we had a disco, at the disco because we had there was lasers and smoke we had a dance off it was girls v boys of course the girls won cause it was a boy judge and the teachers could join in for the girls plus they had whey more people it was like 40 girls against 20 boys.
The next day we had for breakfast we had serial and toast that morning we had rock climbing it was the same groups as the high ropes but we weren’t doing obstacle courses it was just a normal wall it was also a copy of a real rock wall
We had morning tea and then went to the team challenge at the team challenge we did things like ordering us by month of birth height and last name. The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!