Sally's Dolls

There was a girl called Sally Smith and for Christmas her parents got her the most beautiful doll. Her name was Emily and every night Sally would sleep with her doll. After a few nights Sally had started to notice weird things going on in her bedroom but she ignored it.
Some years had gone by and Sally was 14 years old, so she didn’t have time for dolls anymore. She put Emily in the closet and forgot about her. However that was short lived.
One night when Sally went to bed she heard a noise in her closet she ignored it but in the back of her mind she was little worried. She didn’t care much about the doll anymore so she thought she would sell it. In the end she sold it to a little girl who lived up the road.

A few weeks later she had heard reports saying there was a seven year old girl mysteriously murdered. Could this have been the same girl? Was she lucky to escape the mysterious powers of the doll? Surely not!! It had to be a coincidence.

The next night, Sally was in her room and heard another noise in her closet. As always she opened the door to have a look, not expecting anyone or anything to be there. However when she opened the door, she was astounded to see Emily in the closet. She was very terrified and ran to go tell her parents. However when she entered their room she noticed that her mother and father were lying on the floor dead. At that point she he looked for her little brother and he was also murdered. Sally screamed and cried out loud, bursting out in tears. But that would be the last noise that Sally ever made. She turned around and right there in front of her was the doll found……
“Goodnight Sally,” squeaked the doll creepily.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!