Vampire Night

There was a very mysterious boy named Farquar, was walking in the woods one gloomy, haunted night. He had been followed by a big shadow which started to creep Farquar out and then until he finds out it’s a big, hairy wolf. Farquar was trying to run away but he was puffed out and suddenly got bitten by the big, hairy wolf. Farquar was screaming in agony and didn’t know what to do until he grows very sharp fangs. Farquar is suddenly turned into a very mean and vicious vampire. Farquar returns home looking for his family, wanting to bite all of them because he does not remember them. When he arrived his family had some weapons in their hands ready to attack, not knowing it is Farquar. They suddenly stab him and he regrows back into Farquar, Farquars family were devastated and didn’t know what to do. They took him to the hospital and luckily the nurse revived him. Farquar has never been in the woods since.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!