Tamerel

There was a city called Redrun. It was the richest city in all of Tamerel. Tamerel was split into 4 defensive places Fargiswerg ,Slybongo, Fandel and Morrobing. Redrun is the most popular city and in this city there was a great warrior. His or her name is Yosonmor. He or she is the ultimate Dragonslayer. He or she could even absorb a dragon’s soul. Redrun was in Slybongo. Slybongo was the biggest city in all of Tamerel. There was an evil dragonslayer and his name was Berark. Yosgonmor was the only person who could ride a dragon. Berark was the dragon’s friend. Yosgonmor went to hunt for some food for his or her family. I think Yosgonmor is a girl. She caught 2 wolfs and 5 squirrels and 3 deer. They had dinner. They had venison and vegies.
The very next day Bam! Bam! Bam! She went to battle against the Orcs. The Orcs were fearsome but Yosgonmor used her axe called THE BOON. The DAMAGE was 24. It was enchanted with fire and frost damage. The Orcs were strong but she managed to kill them but she lost a lot of men. She lost 50 good men. She went on another adventure to Morrobing. It was still around because they had a rich mine that brings in a lot of gold. She went to Morrobing because she wanted some of their rich walrus meat. The very next day Bam! Bam! Bam! She went to kill the vampire queen to get some vampire dust because she heard it was quiet nice. She went to the market to get some frost salts and fire salts. They just give it some more flavour . By the way her armour is scaled and was the strongest armour. It is actually dragon scaled armour. She returned to her home in Redrun. She said hello to her son Bigpig. He actually isn’t really a big pig and she said hello to her daughter called Rowing Bighit and her husband is called Markis. They had a pet saber cat called Bigcat.
The very next day Bam! Bam! Bam! Yosgonmor went battle against the Mages. She won of course, but they were weak. The very next day she went to a city in Fandel. She got some slug fish. She went in a tournament. She had to fight 5 wolfs and 10 midgets’ and 2 giants and 10 cows and 10 goblins and 15 men. She defeated them all. She was a great warrior.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!