Fantasy Story

One day a man named Max was building an outstanding time machine for the world’s biggest science fair because the winner got $100,000 and he really needed the money to build a new house for his parents. While making the time machine he heard a knock on the door and when he opened it 2 aliens straight away ambushed him and kidnapped him.
When Max woke up he was in a spaceship and when he saw the aliens he asked really nervously and scared if they’re going to take over the world and the aliens replied back with ‘’no’’. Being relieved Max asked where they were taking him and why and they said because their planet needed help from the world’s greatest brain. Max thought to himself how was he the smartest person in the world. It was a really long journey but they eventually made it. While they were going to their king’s place Max was observing the place, people injured and loads of bombs happening. When they arrived the aliens told their names one was named Greg and the other was named Rex they said that they were brothers and are leaders of their planet’s only army.

After they reached the king’s palace an enormous figure appeared out of nowhere and said that he will lead them to the king he also said that they were really late. After relaxing a little bit, Max asked the king for what reason he was brought here. The king replied by saying ‘’the people who commit crime, injuring and put bombs under people’s houses are causing war and we all believe that you can put a stop to it.’’. Max was feeling so upset that he felt he was goanna cry out loud but he didn’t because he just stood there like a frozen wholly mammoth! Later he said ‘’yes’’ when the king asked him to help his whole planet out and they would also reward him as well.
Max first tried out make everything even by saying to them that they could share the planet but, neither the king nor the villains agreed with him. In the second try max tried to trick the villains were really intelligent to figure out what the whole plan was about in only 5 minutes! For that the villains bashed Max up and took everything he had! Max still did not give up and with that he got a brilliant idea when he approached the villains he knew that they were ready to beat him up again but before they could do anything Max spoke up. He said ‘’Fighting and war is not the way we all should treat others either small or younger. And blasting up innocent people’s homes won’t do much as well and injuring others won’t be better. So what is it war or friendship with everyone else.’’. Everyone was really upset to hear what they have been doing for 5 years and said that they will never and ever do it again. The king said that Max’s reward will be in his house. And when he reached back home he said bye to his new friends as they left.
Later, Max realised about the science fair competition and returned home really sad. But, a miracle had come he saw the trophy of the science fair in front of him as well as $100,000 and he was lucky because he had gotten double the amount of the money he gained and thought he could now make the best ever house for his parents there is there was also a note for Max from the king ‘’To the hero of my wonderful and glorious planet. Then something struck Max that he should write a book about his journey and when he did it became the best ever selling book there was.


By: Kibriya 6A

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!