Molly On The Moon

Molly on the Moon
The alarm was beeping, Molly was about to crash her shuttle, and she didn't know where because her shuttle was spinning around in circles. She then crashed…..her shuttle was broken, and she heard nothing but silence, she opened her eyes, she was on the moon, she had lots of oxygen left, so she explored on the moon.

Molly wasn't scared to be on the moon, she thought everything was just perfect, but it wasn't, she looked at a big pile of dust, and then she saw a big orange object run out from behind it, then, she got scared, cause the orange object was moving towards her, and then she realised it was an alien!

It had lots of arms and legs; it was orange, and quite scary. The alien was standing right next to her, and she was squeezing her eyes shut. Then the alien pat her on the head, and said “hello, my name is Julian,” molly opened her eyes, and she didn't feel scared anymore, and she said, “hello Julian, my name is molly” “you are the first ever human to speak to me” Julian said.

Molly was amazed; “really?” she said “yeah” he replied. “I must get back to earth” said molly worried, "but I need you to help me fix my shuttle” so together, molly and Julian fixed the shuttle. A while later, molly was sleeping, then, she woke up and saw Julian laying on the ground coughing and choking so she went over to him and said “what’s wrong Julian!?” “I can’t breathe! “he said back. molly was frightened, then she just remembered the medicine supplies she had left so she ran and got them out of the shuttle but Julian closed his eyes! She then thought he was going to die! So she ran over to him and poured the medicine in his mouth. Then he woke up.
“Oh thank-you so much molly! “He said.” You nearly died! I couldn’t let that happen!” she said. The shuttle was fixed, so molly had to say goodbye to Julian because she only could last half an hour of oxygen. She got in the shuttle and buckled up. “Bye!” she cried, and she zoomed off back to earth.
“Bye! I’ll miss you!” and got in the shuttle, “thanks for everything!” she said and zoomed back to earth. The years past and she studied space and aliens because she proved to everyone that they were real.
By Jain Gauci
St Anne’s Catholic Primary School
Sarina QLD 4737

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!