Oscar And Cookie



I heard a banging sound coming from outside............. It was Oscar at it again. He had been throwing rubbish at Children once again. What was I going to do? Kids went home crying with bruses and broken arms or legs from Oscar throwing Rubbish...........



He always through things and he never missed! He always got them wherever and whenever he went. I had to do something about
it before It was to late and someone got badly hurt, but it was to late.  Oscar had thrown a rotten old cookie at a young girl!! Suddenly the girl started to throw up. What did she do? But all i knew was Oscar had made her badly sick. The little girl didn't know what she had done? But all she knew was she felt to sick to move. I thought before I go off at Oscar I need to ring the Ambulance and the little girls parents. The ambulance and the parents came quickly and took her to Hospital. I didn't know what to do next?


I thought I have to stand up and be a leader. So I walked and said " Oscar you need to stop throwing rubbish at kids and also adults, IT NEEDS TO STOP THIS INSTANT". Oscar said ok an hid in his trash can. 



Meanwhile for the rest of the week I kept thinking about the little girl and she was going. I also kept thinking what has Oscar done to her, to make her this sick?  Oscar hadn't came out of his trash can in days. So I decided to go and see what he was up to.
He came out and said " I feel so bad what I did to her". 
I said what did you do to her? Oscar said " I past her a rotten cookie and she ate it and now I feel so bad.
Well lets just forget about it now.



One Day I got phone call. It was from the little girls parents! The mother said that she had recovered really well but had spent 3 months in the Hospital. The mother said Thank-you  very much, but could you please do something about Oscar.  I said we'll I have and he sad he will now stop!!!
The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!