What A Weird Night

What a weird night

It is a stormy day and I am up in my room playing the Xbox,mum and dad are not here.I cannot believe that they left me alone, they know that i am scared of the lighting,then i here a weird sound and it sounds like the door just fell down. I say to my self Brody you have to a man and go down stairs,so what do I do I go down stairs.what it looks like someone has bite throw the door and then it has collapsed.I see clothing on the ground it looks like minion clothing then the shower turns on.so I go into the bathroom and then I saw a yellow weird thing in the shower.I said this "what are doing wait what are you"then the minion said "baboi"said the minion covering him self.oh no mum and dad won't like this thing.then the minion said"I am a minion".It tolled me that it was here to take care of me.oh no that sounds like mum and dad just got home so I grabe the minion be the hand and went upstairs and said"hide here don't come out of the carbord. So I go down stairs and say hi mum.mum asked what happened to the door and I said the wind blowed it down.then dad screams help me there is a yellow thing in Brody's bedroom.so mum goes upstairs and I say this is Kevin,Kevin this is my mum and dad.2 hours later I am in bed and Kevin is on the ground sleeping and dribbling on the ground.wait the window opens great it is Kevin's friend and his friend says"Kevin ,Kevin .the he falls on my bed and I say what the nuggets are you a friend of Kevin"ahhhhhhh"said the minion.i say you need to be quite"banana"said the minion.then I say "Kevin is on the ground".i said .the minion came up to Kevin and slapped him in the face to wake him up and it works.then Kevin said"Paul "said Kevin.i said "are you here for the same reason as Kevin"then Paul said"yes i am " ok I'm dead.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!