Revenge Is Sweet

Ok, I’m tiny. Let’s see what happened. I went to an 18th. The last thing I remember is having a can of coke and watching an ad for tiny pills. Well I don’t know why I’m small but I do know one thing, I’m going to prank my brother Jack for all of him mean tricks on me. It’s only a little prank. Let’s see, I could beat some mini drums in his ears. Nah. Or I could make a mini paintball gun and kneecap him. Nah. I’ll catapult him with tic-tacs. I remembered have a miniature catapult and some tic-tacs at home on my window sill. So I started to run, then I realised, I wasn’t going to make it to my place by sundown. I looked around and saw a cat. I ran up his leg and made him run to my place with me on his back.
When I got there, I slipped in through a window and pushed the catapult and tic-tacs down off of the window sill and onto an old mattress out on the veranda. I attached some string to the mini catapult and the cat’s tail and rode with the tic-tacs upfront. We rode to a nearby dog, so I decided to let the cat go free and use the dog instead. We started on a 15km ride to Heathcote. I found Jack on the front porch of his house having a coffee. As I loaded the catapult and got ready to fire, my best mate Jim (also tiny) pulled up beside me in his lego car fitted with a motor and all.
He said he overheard me talking on how I was going to catapult Jack with tic-tacs and he wanted to help. So I helped him load his catapult that he brought along and then more and more people (also tiny) showed up wanting to help. So in the end there were about 20 catapults with about 3 people to one. Once we were all loaded, we opened fire. One tic-tac after another pelted Jack. He reached for the baseball bat and we all fled with our catapults.
We hid. Jack started looking around, I did also. Next door there was a garage sale full of fuel motor remote control (R.C.) cars. I signalled everyone to hook up their catapults to an R.C. car and drive home. We worked quickly and we all started on a long trip back home. When I reached home and got out, I regrew. I quickly hid the RC car, tic-tacs and catapult before anyone else found out. Then I put my hand in my pocket and found my tiny pills, the ones that made me tiny. I hid them with the RC car, tic-tacs and catapult for another day of sweet revenge, maybe next time I’ll beat the mini drums or make the mini paintball gun. But that’s another story for another day.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!