Sleepover At Uncle George's House!

We were running down the 18 stairs at my uncles house, I tripped and Trent came tumbling over me! I yelled out "uncle George can we go for a swim?" "After you have eaten your dinner" he replyed reluctantly. We got up ran to he kitchen and ate our chicken schnitzel as fast as we could. "Done" we said happily. "Ok, you can go in the pool, but, you have to clean it before you go in and don't go in until I get back, I have to go get milk and eggs". "Ok" we said delited.

Uncle George drove out of the driveway of his haunted house all I could think of was the pool and how much fun it will be. Trent and myself ran out to the backyard into the pool shed to find the pool net. The pool net isn't the only thing we find! We saw a skull! We can't say for sure if it was human or not, but it was scary!
We decide to move on and start cleaning the pool. I go first I put the net in, but I can't take it out, I pull with all my strength, but nothing's happening its like something is pulling on the net, I pull as hard as I have ever and what comes out amazes me!
IT IS A GREAT WHITE SHARK!!! Just hanging off the net that was supposed to be cleaning the pool.

Trent grabbed onto me pulling me back, but the shark seemed to get angrier and angrier every thing we did. The shark gave a huge yank and in came Trent and myself. We were screaming "help!" I could only think of what uncle George was going to say when he found out. I swam for the edge but as I got there, I realised, I don't have Trent! I jumped back in but couldn't find him my only thoughts were "oh no Trent has been eaten but wheres the blood?" I felt something tugging on my leg, but strangely it didn't hurt, the last of what I remember was feeling like I was being sucked into the sharks mouth!

When I woke up, I was feeling like a train had hit me! I opened my eyes and there was Trent, right there in front of me I said with a whisper "where are we?" Trent replyed happily "I'm not quite sure, maybe we ask this guy." Standing right there behind Trent was a person dressed up as a wizard but strangely this person had 3 fingers. I stumbled trying to say " your a wizard? Aren't you?" "We'll yes indeed, I am. What are you?" "We are humans" replies Trent too happy for his own good. "Where are we exactly?" Trent and myself jinx each other saying. "Why you are in lumos, the world of the nice wizards and the evil witches."

"Let me show you around." Announced the wizard. "What is your name, kind wizard?"I said scared "My name is oomgenumbasadacular" "ok? I think we will just call you wiz."

"Let's go and see our army first"announced wiz in a cheerful voice. "ok!" "Let's go, how are we getting there'' Trent said confused
"WE'RE FLYING" wiz grabbed onto our shirts and away we went flying through the air towards the army base. Suddenly, the witches came and hurled a fire ball at us we dodged the first one, but the second one we didn't see, we went tumbling and burning to the ground. The witches came and captured us from the ground they took us back to their lair and threw us in their dungeon with one witch.

Days went by and we were still stuck in there chained up, confused as to whether the witch was going to say anything. She didn't.
Almost instantly after that moment an idea came to my head, I will kick the witch in the head! I plan our escape carefully. I am going to kick the witch in the head knock her out then steal her keys to pur chains, unchain wiz and he can blow a hole in the roof flying away with us back to his lair, safe and sound.

I try for it and...

Yes it has worked

We are out, and so is Trent, well, he's knocked out. I must have accidentally kicked him on the way back after the witch.

We are flying back to wiz's lair and Trent has woken up he is now screaming and crying yelling out "MUM I WANT BREAKFAST, NOW!" All I can think about is getting back to earth.

Finally, after what seemed like a 10 hour trip we are there. I ask wiz how I get back, he tells me you must think of chocolate and strawberrys. i think he was joking because I immediately dropped through the floor and land back in my bed at my uncles house. I run outside and get George's harpoon I launch it into the shark and it disappears "WOW THAT WAS EASY" I exclaimed but then the shark leaped out of the water and almost onto me, my instincts kick in and I stick the harpoon up, it jumps straight into it pearcing it's heart. I run back to my room, see Trent, have a sigh of relief and go to bed.

Uncle George returns home while I am asleep!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!