Jeffrey The Star

There once was an old grumpy man named Jeffrey, he lived a very small town call Neverland. Nederland was messy town. Jeffrey had a very old arm chair so he needed to get a new one so he gets on he's electric scooter and goes to the furniture store.

Jeffrey picks a nice chair and it will get delivered today. Jeffrey heared a knock on the door and it was the guys at the furniture store names are dave and Greg. Dave and Greg starts unloading the chair then of they go. Jeffrey try's out the chair and ....... BANG he gone and so the chair. "Where am I " said Jeffrey to himself. He's in a bare land and with nothing at all. Jeffrey took a walk he through the wood. "This would be a good rubbish tip." Jeffrey thought. So Jeffrey sits on the new chair again and BANG he's in the real world again.

Jeffrey gets back on the electric scooter and off he goes to the Mayors office and says " Mr mayor I've found a place to store all our rubbish. Just come over to my house tomorrow at noon and I'll prove it."

The day has gone by and Jeffrey gets ready for bed. Jeffrey wakes up for a new day. It's 9:06 Jeffrey thinks to himself got to get ready for the mayor. The time goes by and it's now 11:59. A Limo pulls up outside the house Jeffrey thinks to himself "the chair where's the chair." There's a knock on the door. Jeffrey runs over to the door " Mr Mayor I'm glad your here the chair right over here." Says Jeffrey. " I brought some rubbish from the Main Street." Says the Mayor."Great pop it on the chair and stand back." Jeffrey warned the Mayor. Jeffrey and the Mayor stood back a hide behind the bench and BANG!!! It's gone. The mayor said "WOW THAT'S AMAZING! Where did it go." Than Jeffrey sat on the chair and the Mayor sat on his lap.

BANG!! " The Mayor stands up and says " where are we." And Jeffrey replies " the place I call the dump ." " BRILLIANT!" The Mayor says. They both sit back on the chair and BANG! There back into the real world.

2 days later there's a huge add on tv and guess what it's the Mayor saying " sick off a dirty street bins getting full and garbage everywhere well my good friend Jeffrey came up with a solution. Jeffrey has a magical chair that takes everything that's is say on the chair goes to a different world and we will put the in the middle of town so that everyone can access it. It will be $5 a trailer load. Just remember only one man made this happened so let's all thank Jeffery for the chair. There was a knock at the door it's the Mayor " I'm here for the chair did you see the add. " said the mayor. "Yes." Said Jeffrey.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!