The Dreaded Walk

As I’m wandering through this forest, I’m thinking to myself if I’ve gone the right direction. The wolfs are roaming around. I hope my holiday house isn’t as frightening as this forest. I’m looking for the house on hunted street. Man this walk makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. This walk is taking longer than they said, I probably have been walking for about 5km.
I sit down for a rest, my legs are shaking and I can’t feel my toes but i get up and keep going, i see lights in the distance as i pass a sign that says Haunted street, there are no houses on this street, YET, I stumble across a haunted house, I think to myself that this must be my holiday house.
As I walk through the misty air to the freaky house, the air was stone cold. The house glared at me with a soft stare. A grave stone lyed like a dead body, the wind was lightning fast. The thunder grumbled like an old man. There were ghosts that were light as sand and when you peered up into the night sky, you could see the majestic lightning coming to the stone black house
This house was light up like the sun, lots of lights were on and I could hear an evil laugh that was as high as the moon. I was daunted by this majestic house.
This house was looking furious. I thought legs would come out and step on me. This was a creepy, ugly, Haunted house.
The trees twigs went everywhere, they were like match sticks. I got this feeling that someone was watching me. Grave stones had the date 900ad on them. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up like a soldier. Goose bumps surrounded my body.
The sky was dark and creepy from the sudden moon light and the dark murky clouds. I was shaking from the ice wind that brushed my hair gently like rabbits fur.
The stairs were light ebony and had bones in its stone cracked feature.
I looked at the door and stoped......., I couldn’t believe it, it said probity of Dracula, my bones started to shiver, I wanted to run away but I had a slight erg to open the door. So I decide to go with the erg, I open the door and see....
Candy everywhere, every little thing was made out of candy, no one was there, I was so exited! My holiday house is made out of candy, I look at the chairs, they were chocolate! The wallpapers were sour strips, I start licking the wall but as I do, I spot a chocolate fountain of Dracula, it was so big! I start to drool, I go to lick it but a ghost came up and out of the fountain, and says’ if you drink this you will be cursed, so I eat the ghosts and go on stuffing myself.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!