Haunted House

“Hey you over there.” Yelled a voice I turned around to see Griffen, to me is the school bully and I have only been at school for three painful days. His full name is Griffen Keling him and his mates would bully anyone at this school. He says “new kids have to prove themselves.” And he said he would have a task for me on Wednesday. “ hurry up Jim.” he yells I slowly walk over to him “you Jim have to go over to that haunted house and open the door and go inside then we shall no longer bother you.” He stated. I think it is more like no longer bully you then no longer bother you. “Ok I will do it tomorrow.” I said
So I woke up and got dressed, packed my lunch and brushed my teeth, while I was doing that I looked in the mirror and saw a skinny wimp who can’t stick up for himself. Mum dropped me off at school I said good bye and walked up to the . When school finished I had to walk home because mum was at work. But I did not walk home I had to go to the haunted house on the hill.
Here I am at the gate of scary house I walk to the house scariness flys over me and sitcks to me like a petrified monkey. I feel the front lawn has a force field I don’t want to go on it, that Is if you can call it a lawn it is coverd with black scary arches. “arrgh” they are graves! I dodge them like a soldier dodgeing mines in a mine field. The air is stif like I am in small room with hundeedes of people. The trees make horrific noises and they seem to be watching me like a spy. I want to go home but I also don’t want to be teasd annny more.
I am half way in the grave yard and the longer I stay in this position the more I want to go home. I hear scurring like a million rats. I turn around and something catches my eye griffen and his gang watching me now I defanty cant turn around. I decide to rbolt like lighting so I can get futher awyy from griffen. I ran what I ran pass I don’t know. As I run the breese rushes past me that is if you can call it a it has the tase of mould and dead anmals. I jog up the steps and now I am at the door. I nock on the door a hollow deathly sound ecos. The door opeans but no one opeans it.
Somthing hit me I use my sence this is not right something could happen to me I have seen scary things then the griffen gang I shall go home and if they still bothe me then I tell siome one.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!