Zombie Invasion Game

Zombie Invasion Game



“IT CAN’T BE! Body with a blood pool around it and brain sticking NOO! NOOOOO!” yelled Nathan as he looked at the dead out of it and everything. But wait! There is a note in the chest of the body! This is what it said:


we hav ur mom,and iv u wont hur bak,u wil hav tu com and get hur.


LOVE THE ZOMBIES…


“Oh no! No nooooo!” yelled Nathan as he finished reading the note” But! I have to go!” So he went off to find where the zombies were and he saw a BRAIN TOWER, yes you heard me, BRAIN TOWER, which looked totally GROSE! “Oh well, I have to go, so I can get my mom back” said Nathan to himself. So Nathan FOUND armour and guns at the back of the building, which was REALLY good luck, but there was another note!
This is what it said:


Hav thiz armor fer u.buttt u wil nevr beet uz!

LOVE,THE ZOMBIE KING

“Bring it on” said Nathan to himself as he loaded his sniper rifle and skimmed his finger on the laser gun and PLASMA beam, so he walked into the tower and BOOM! He shot the sniper rifle. VRRRRRRRRRRR! He was shooting the plasma beam. BRAINZ! Yelled the zombie king. But then LOADS OF ZOMBIES APPEARED!!! VRRRRRRRR! BOOM! PEW! PEW! PEW! OW! OW! OW! OOWWW!

DO DO DO DO DO DO, DOOOO

YOU DIED!

“Wait?” said Nathan “I was playing a video game? Wow! It felt like I was in it!”

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!