Lucy And The Crane

On a sunny afternoon a little girl called Lucy was going on a holiday to Japan it was hot in day but cold at night. They were in the aeroplane waiting to eat “Mum I’m hungry can I have some food please” Lucy said her mum wanted to say yes but it was nearly bed time. In the morning a big bird knocked on the window of the aeroplane Lucy tolled her mum her mum tolled one of the flight intendants the flight intendants told us that it means were in Japan I asked what it was called she said it was called a Crane I wanted to keep it…
Mum said I couldn’t because they need to be free, I was disappointed but I under stood. When we got out of the plane I felt sad I thought I would never see a Crane again… until I saw a beautiful big Crane, my dad was an expert at birds he told me it was a female so I said that’s why she looks so beautiful. I wanted that Crane more than anything but I didn’t need to get told again they need to be free. So when we went to the shops I bought a toy Crane witch looks exactly like the one I saw a few minutes after I got out of the plane I looked in the magazine and she was there I thought she was famous the shop keeper said she was “THAT EXPLAINS A LOT”I said in a shock I always wanted to be famous my dad said famous things are rich I want to be rich and wanted to live with that beautiful Crane a few days later the Crane needed a person to be in the magazine with her I’m guessing your thinking that I was the one that went to were ever she lives well your right I did go to were ever she lives and said I could be in the magazine with her they said I could I was so excited wait even more then excited.
So I think I’m going to have more than a good life growing up I told mum they have to leave me in Japan or they could stay they chose to stay but as I got older not to be mean or anything I didn’t really want them around, but I could go to my house in Japan, well my mum and dad’s house. I was in mostly every magazine. I also had an idea, making an album and dancing clips. Last weekend ii found out my mum had a baby you might think my mum is too old to have a baby but she was 31 when I was little and she’s 43 now so she’s still pretty young. What did you say ohhhhhhh is it a boy or a girl it’s a…GIRL! I wonder if she’ll be like me I guess you’ll defiantly find out in the next story YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!