Loui At The Beach

Loui at the Beach
One day in a little cottage, lives a little boy who had the worst life you could ever have, his parents would not stop fighting, so they split up, and left the boy on his own. The boy wondered through the city up and down the roads round and round, until one day he found an orphanage that said “BOYS ONLY” so he went inside.
There was a pretty looking lady at the counter and she said “what is your name” the boy said “My name is Loui”. Loui went upstairs and got settled in
Six years had passed and Loui was thirteen years of age, and still no one wanted the poor boy, he was not allowed to go outside, until one day the owners said “GET INTO YOUR SWIMMERS BECAUSE WERE GOING TO THE BEACH.
A lady come up to them and said “You’re the owner that owns the boy or orphanage, right” The owner said “yes I am” so the lovely lady wanted a boy and she took Loui.
Loui had a lovely time with the lady from the beach, Loui calls her Mum, and she took him to parks and to a school to the beach and to pools. The Mother got Loui into a football club. She took him to Brisbane, They travelled Half of Australia, and they went to New Zealand and went skiing. By the time Loui was twenty-one they were in Brazil. When Loui was twenty-one the mother was fifty-nine, they always would do everything together, it was like they were loops of chocolate lopped together or maybe cotton candy all stuck together
They went over to France and brought the biggest house in the town, they lived in that house and adopted another child and her name was Charlie she was the sweetest and cutest EVER. Charlie was the chocolate cupcake to the family. Charlie did all the house work and kept her room tidy, not like any other girl in the neighbourhood, she would help do the dishes and wash the car, she got pocket money and after ten weeks she had one-hundred dollars so she brought herself a muffin maker that would help you with a test or school work.
Loui asked for a muffin so he got a blue and green one that made him get all his test right, so in school Loui was the smartest child in grade eight, he was a scientist but just a tiny bit smarter. Everyone thought that Loui was a maths book but human.
That afternoon when Loui came home he sat on the couch and started to do his homework. He had fish and salad for dinner, he ate it all because it was his favourite, then he went to bed and had a great night sleep.

By Danielle Bradford


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!