The Island Of Toper

Two mermaids Emma & Lily were swimming and they found an island that nobody knew about and lived on so they agreed to stay on the island for a little bit. [because they could be people as well] On the island they had a great time but they wanted to tell their mums and dads about it. But then they heard a voice that said IF YOU LEAVE YOU CAN NEVER COME BACK so they stayed that night.
That morning they started to look for the voice. The girls looked all over the island all day long. Soon they became very hungry, so Emma got 2 fish & Lily got some fruit. For dinner they ate fish and fruit.
The next day they got up and had leftovers for breakfast & started to look for the voice again. After 3 hours they found the man that said that stuff.
He was a man with red hair & really old clothes.
Lily asked “why do you stay here?" He answered “I was on this work assignment and one day I was getting some food and my work mates left and never came back, plus I know it’ll be too hard to swim back to my home in China."
"So what’s your name then?” asked Emma “it’s Dave" said the man.
The next morning, Emma & Lily helped Dave get back home and back to his family and so did the girls. But when the girls got home, it was empty and the water was still. They were all in the cave next to the village when somebody screamed “look out!" Behind them was a huge rush of fish, so they swam out of the cave just in time. Thankful to be alive they began to set up their home in the village and it was all back to normal.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!