Karate Cow

Once upon a time there was a farmer named Phillip Powell he loves to do karate but with one false move he can fall over and break his arm or at least bleed for a day. That’s exactly what he did. He fell over broke his arm and was bleeding for a day. Now he lying there still but then his cow came and picked him thinking no one was watching there were me and Mr Bananaz. I just glanced at him for a few seconds.
1257 seconds later there was to big bangs what I heard coming from my front door. It was Mr Bananaz with a crowbar literally a crow the bird and chocolate bar. The door smashes down and makes dust go everywhere. And Mr Bananaz runs in disguised as me and I was disguised as the karate cow and the karate cow was disguised as Mr Bananaz. “That was pointless” said the narrator.
“Look I can see him. Over there. In the bush.” Said Mr Bananaz pointing at a rock. “That a rock genius.” I said. “I swear I saw him but he ran away.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!