Ware Wolf’s Vs. Zombies

One cloudy night in Matty’s room there was a ware wolf. It was his dad mark Matty saw the ware wolf told he’s friend’s and he rang Sami. Rig rig the phone rang .
“What man it one in the morning
my dad a ware wolf Matty side
I’m coming now but I’m raining Mahmoud o.k ?
So Mahmoud came down with his ak47 and Mahmoud shot the wear wolf but it wasn’t matty’s and dad made an army of ware wolves Mahmoud said in a buckled up voice this is bad because he ran out of bullets and a even and a zombie came then Matty and his friends knew that the mare wolf’s it was Ware wolf’s vs. Zombies the war began the planet was in grate danger. the boss of the zombie’s and the of the ware wolf’s bang the zombie boss got shot Matty and the boys don it slowly Matty dad tuned back to human .
The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!