Madison's Treasure

Once upon a time there was a girl called Madison Dipson. Madison was 15 years old and has short blond hair, blue eyes and a beautiful birth mark on her arm shaped in a small love heart. Now Madison sounds like an ordinary teenage girl but she has a big deep dark secret that only her brother knows about, not even her best friend Sarah and she shares all of her secrets with Sarah. Anyway let’s get on to the secret.

One day when Madison was on her way to school something Gold caught her eye in a big black cave. Madison decided to go check it out. Madison was half way into the cave when she heard some noises “Who’s there” she called out, there was no answer. Madison thought the sound was just a rock so she decided to walk on “there it is” Madison thought to herself the gold ornament that caught her eye in the first place. As Madison walked closer to it she heard the noise again “WHO’S THERE” Madison yelled once again, there was no answer. Madison decided to be strong and brave. So she counted to 3 in her head “123” Madison grabbed the Ornament and ran out as fast as she could Madison was breathing heavily. She looked down at the Ornament and realised it wasn’t what she thought it was it was a gold vase with lots of treasure inside. I’m rich!!!!! Madison screamed.
When Madison arrived at school she ran to Sarah, “You’ll never guess what I’ve got” called Madison ‘What” “Well when I was ridding to school I saw.” Madison paused “wait I can’t tell Sarah because she might tell everyone.” Madison thought, “What did you see?” Said Sarah, “Oh it doesn’t matter anymore I’ll see you Later.” Madison called as she ran away in excitement.

That night all Madison could think about was the Tressure. I could by an Ipad mini an Iphone 5 even better a new pair of Jimmy Choo shoes, she thought “Madison” her mum called “time for dinner.” Madison didn’t feel like eating all she wanted to do was think about the things she was going to buy. ‘Hurry up Madison” her mum said, “coming mum”
After dinner Madison ran upstairs. “AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” where’s my Tressure. “OMG!!” What should I do? Madison decided to look for it, “Is it in here? No what about here? No not here. I’m never going to find it” She thought. There was one place she hadn’t checked her brothers room. “Here I go, “Tom!! Where is my treasure” “treasure what treasure I don’t know anything about it.” “Give it back.” “What’s in it for me?” “I’ll give you all of my allowance for 4 weeks and I’ll do your homework for 3 weeks.” “Make it 4” “3 and a half.” “4.” fine 4.” Madison was ecstatic when she got it back, ‘that was a close one, I don’t know what I would have done if I didn’t find it”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!