Racism !

Najwa and the bullies

Once upon a time, a girl called Najwa had moved to Australia from India. She was nervous because she was starting a new school not knowing anyone. She had black hair, very tall and dark skin. Najwa liked to play soccer and other sports.

The next morning, Najwa got up had breakfast got dressed and got in the car. As she arrived her tummy started to get butterflies. as soon as she walked in the gate at her new school everyone was looking at her differently. These girls came up to her and said "oh you must be the new girl Najwa.." Najwa replied with a quite yes.. Would u like to hang with us and meet the other girls? Najwa said a quite yes agin.

The bell rang for lunch after 2hrs of boring class. The girls were waiting for Najwa to come out of the class room. Najwa grabbed her bag and followed the girls. The girls staring nudging each other and laughing. Najwa didn't know what was going on so she just pretended to laugh. The girls took najwa to we're they meet the other girls. Najwa was happy because she had friends on her first day. They asked her silly questions like do u like to have dark skin and then they laughed hardly. She just sat there and didn't know what to do. They stated saying that she needed to brush her hair and buy better cloths. Najwa felt sad so she got up and started to walk away. The other girls chased her and dragged her around the corner. They hit her in the face and told her that if she tells anyone she would hurt her even more. Najwa stated crying and went to wash her bleeding nose!

In the afternoon Najwa ran home grabbed a bag of clothes and ran away never to be seen again

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!